Over the last few days many of our fantastic employees have attended virtual interviews as finalists for this year’s Great British Care Awards. The following outstanding people are all up for awards at the regional awards evening to be hosted in York in November:
- CEO Angela Fletcher for the Outstanding Contribution to Social Care award
- Support Worker Keeley Lester for the Newcomer award
- Head of PBS Rhiannon Thompson for the Innovation award
- Marketing and Communications Manager Luzanne Fletcher for the Care Employer award
- PBS Active Responder Lorna Jones and the entire Support Team of Bungalow 11 for the Care Team award
- HR Manager Minette Keyter for the Workforce Development award
- Support Worker Amy Hopper for the Home Care Worker award
- Administration Manager Cassie Vasey for the Ancillary award
- Support Workers Liam Parker and John Rafter for the Putting People First/Personalisation award
- Our entire front line support worker team for the Covid Hero award.
We are so incredibly proud!